See section 3.17 Announce.
- The value is executed before the "Announce" step.
- The value is executed after the "Announce" step.
- The email method sends an email during the announce step of the
release. The value
$version is replaced with the release
version everywhere in the email configuration keys before sending the
At this time, RERO depends on a typical Unix
that supports the `-s' option for subject lines. This will
probably change in the future.
- Use a manual command to perform the "Announce" step.
- This value is directly used as the recipient list on the command line
- This value is used within quotes as the subject value for the
`-s' option of the
- This value is the email content that is to be sent.
This document was generated
by Michael L. Brownlow on May, 31 2004